How To Set Reminder On Directv

I remembered that the DirecTV page posted a corking guide. So I tried to navigate to in that location page with my iPhone. I could see the page, but it wasn't formatted for the iPhone then it was actually difficult to navigate. After a little bit more than inquiry I did place a DirecTV mobile phone page that seems to work well on the iPhone.
This web app doesn't let you lot browse the DirecTV Guide, but information technology does allow you lot to do something even cooler. You can utilise this site to search and setup your DirecTV DVR to record shows remotely. Yous can besides sign up to see Pay Per View shows and ready series. If you have more than one DVR, information technology lets you pick which ones to apply to tape a evidence.
This is a actually cool characteristic considering if you lot are away from dwelling house and you hear well-nigh a testify you want to record you can now use this folio and your iPhone to set information technology up remotely.
If you have a DVR, just go to the DirecTV.com page and create an account. Then navigate to the mobile compatible page and login.
It has a very basic carte, but pretty much lets me do what i wanted. It has "Search For Shows", and a "Transmission Tape" characteristic. No guide, but search is pretty useful.
The Search for Shows characteristic lets you lot enter a search string. It display a list of matching shows. Pick one, and information technology gives you lot a description and the option to "Tape Once", "Record the Series", or see more than show times. I have multiple receiver, so when i pick "tape", I get a list of receivers. In one case i pick the receiver, i can give it a recording priority. Since I tin can't see the list of what is already fix, I can say "record if possible" or "Definitely Record this".
The Transmission Record feature lets you pick a channel, date, time, duration to tape but like recording on your old faithful VCR. This is usually merely useful when the guide data is not accurate, merely groovy to take.
As well, I had high hopes for the login part, because the sign in form has a "Remember Me" checkbox, but it doesn't seem to piece of work. Each time I go to the web page, I have to enter it from scratch.
How To Set Reminder On Directv,
Source: https://www.idownloadblog.com/2008/10/07/using-your-iphone-to-record-programs-to-your-directv-dvr/
Posted by: robinsonthavis1952.blogspot.com

0 Response to "How To Set Reminder On Directv"
Post a Comment